Patient Monitor Vismo PVM 2703 by Nihon Kohden
10-inch bedside monitor, with on-screen operation guide (one MULTI connector)
The concept of the PVM-2703 is "extreme ease of use". The PVM-2703 is the cost-effective solution for hospitals that want to optimize the quality of their service. Due to its high precision and ease of use, the PVM-2703 is ideal for meeting the needs of all caregivers, from beginners to experts.
- Large high resolution color TFT LCD screen (10.4 inch)
- 7 parameters: ECG (3 or 6 electrodes) SpO 2 , NIBP, impedance respiration, temperature, PPI or CO 2
- One MULTI connector for IBP or CO 2
- 5 waveforms (ECG × 2, SpO 2 , respiration, PPI, CO 2 pulse wave )
- Lightweight, with a handle for easy transport
- 3 hours of battery operation
- Touch panel allows easy and intuitive operatio
- For more information, see the "Additional Product Details" tab
Additional Product Details
- Large data storage capacity: Up to 120 hours of trends, arrhythmia recall, alarm history and full display (Full Disclosure)
- Synchronized measurement time on all review screens so that the user can easily obtain all the necessary data
- On-Screen Operation Guide
Thanks to the on-screen operation guide, the PVM is extremely easy to use. For example, if a technical alarm is triggered, the illustrations show how to solve the problem. The guide also shows the correct measurement of ECG, SpO 2 , NIBP, PPI, and CO 2 .
- Network connection capability (LAN / Telemetry)
- Efficient ECG monitoring
- 23 types of arrhythmia detection, ST measurement and selectable QRS detection (adults, children or neonates)
- Optional 3-channel recorder
- Revolutionary PWTT technology
- This monitor incorporates a new parameter, PWTT (Pulse Wave Transition Time), which can be correlated with blood pressure. The monitor continuously calculates the PWTT from the ECG and SpO 2 data . During periodic NIBP measurement, if the PWTT exceeds the threshold, the NIBP measurement is triggered. This increases the chances of detecting sudden changes in blood pressure between regular NIBP measurements.
The blood pressure measurement technology in this monitor uses Nihon Kohden's proprietary PWTT technology (US Patent No. 5564427, other patents pending).
Warranty, Service, & Support
- 2 year standard factory warranty included
- Factory-certified annual preventantive maintenance available
- Free troubleshooting and remote technical support for the life of the product
- Factory-certified evaluations, parts, and repairs available onsite or one of our service centers
- Loaner units available
- Onsite and remote installation and in-service training available
- Software upgrades and updates available
Designed for minimal disruption to workflow and patient care
NIHON KOHDEN + ANDAR INTERNATIONAL